↓
 ↑

Пароль

Войти при помощи

Фэндом House of the Dragon (TV) archiveofourown.org

Фанфики в этом списке не проверялись редакторами, мы не гарантируем их качество, грамотность и оригинальность - читайте на свой страх и риск.

В сервис загружено 394 произведения

there is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin (смешанная)

1   05.03.2024    archiveofourown.org   
He downs a cup of wine.
Married to Rhaenyra.
Two cups.
Her consort.
i.e. Aegon hears something after the Dinner from Hell™ and decides to go after it. He does not want to be king, so he claims allegiance to the future queen... and her consort. Might be the best thing he has ever done, and will save everyone.
Автор: unhinged (musingsinchaos)
Фандом: House of the Dragon (TV)
Персонажи: Daemon Targaryen/Rhaenyra Targaryen, Aegon II Targaryen/Rhaenyra Targaryen, Aegon II Targaryen/Daemon Targaryen, Aegon II Targaryen/Daemon Targaryen/Rhaenyra Targaryen
Рейтинг: NC-17
Размер: 190 Кб
Статус: Закончен

Daemon's terrible, not good, very bad life. (смешанная)

1   04.03.2024    archiveofourown.org   
Once upon a time, Viserys told him Gods were cruel. He had been quick to point out how cruel they had been to his older brother, not heading the warning for what it was. Not until it was already too late.
His brother long dead.
Half of his children are gone.
The woman he loves was lost to him. No longer the Rhaenyra he had fallen in love with.
Daemon's own demise was supposed to ...>>
Автор: TashaDaydreams
Персонажи: Daemon Targaryen/Rhaenyra Targaryen, Daemon Targaryen & Viserys I Targaryen, Aegon II Targaryen/Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Helaena Targaryen, Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen & Jacaerys Velaryon, Alicent Hightower, Otto Hightower, Lucerys Velaryon (Son of Rhaenyra), Rhaena Targaryen (Daughter of Daemon), Baela Targaryen, Laena Velaryon (Daughter of Corlys)
Размер: 92 Кб
Статус: В процессе

Mating dance (слэш)

1   03.03.2024    archiveofourown.org   
Viserys had always loved marriage and everything related to it. Therefore, he wanted his brother to marry for the third time with all his might. To do this, he even organizes a grand event using an ancient tradition where Daemon himself can choose the alpha. And Viserys didn't think Daemon would choose his middle son Автор: strashni_denasavr
Персонажи: Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Daemon Targaryen, Viserys I Targaryen, Alicent Hightower, Vhagar | Visenya Targaryen's Dragon
Размер: 35 Кб

Чего ожидать, когда ожидаешь (слэш)

1   02.03.2024    archiveofourown.org   
Люк и Эймонд готовятся к рождению дочери. Автор: Anonymous
Персонажи: Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Lucerys Velaryon (Son of Rhaenyra)
Рейтинг: PG-13
Размер: 11 Кб

Бусы (слэш)

1   01.03.2024    archiveofourown.org   
Не были важны разговоры о политике, прежде прельщавшие его несбыточными мечтами, теперь Эймонда куда больше волновало, не умрет ли он тут же, при встрече, как увидит Люцериса в стенах Красного замка и не выплюнет ли к нему под ноги окрашенные кровью жемчужины. Автор: Anonymous
Размер: 19 Кб

he who dared to scold a dragon (джен)

1   25.02.2024    archiveofourown.org   
The fight between Aemond and his cousins is interrupted when Jace hears Aegon in trouble. Good for Aemond's eye, not so good for Otto Hightower. Автор: RayByAnotherName
Фандомы: House of the Dragon (TV), A Song of Ice and Fire & Related Fandoms
Персонажи: Aegon II Targaryen & Aemond Targaryen & Jacaerys Velaryon & Lucerys Velaryon (Son of Rhaenyra), Rhaena Targaryen (Daughter of Daemon), Baela Targaryen, Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen, Otto Hightower
Рейтинг: General
Размер: 5 Кб

everything is gone, burn the rest (гет)

1   24.02.2024    archiveofourown.org   
Rhaena and Aemond, after he's taken the throne, along with everything else. She does not intend to let that stand. Автор: RayByAnotherName
Персонажи: Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Rhaena Targaryen (Daughter of Daemon), Morning | Rhaena Targaryen's Dragon
Размер: 3 Кб

preparation is the key to success (слэш)

Aemond had prepared for his claiming. It's not at all what his mother had told him it would be like. Автор: RayByAnotherName
Персонажи: Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Jacaerys Velaryon
Размер: 4 Кб

Тишь да гладь вечером в субботу (слэш)

— Мам.
Знала она это “мам”. Расколотили свадебный сервиз, пока играли в бандитов? “Мам”. Джоффри случайно проглотил рыбку из аквариума? “Мам”. Вырезали с банкнот из папиного кошелька мистера Франклина? “Мам”.
Особенное такое “мам”. После которого нужно звонить в скорую психиатрическую помощь, Национальную гвардию и, если уж всё совсем плохо, собственной матери в Арканзас, чтобы долго и со вкусом жаловаться на жизнь.
Автор: Somnhi
Персонажи: Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Lucerys Velaryon (Son of Rhaenyra), Harwin Strong/Rhaenyra Targaryen
Размер: 22 Кб

The eye of the storm. (джен)

1   23.02.2024    archiveofourown.org   
(The eye is a region of mostly calm weather at the center of a tropical cyclone.)
The dragon is claimed, the eye - lost.
Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen is called in to serve justice.
She no longer believes in it.
Автор: Maegalkarven
Персонажи: Rhaenyra Targaryen & Lucerys Velaryon (Son of Rhaenyra), House of the Dragon (TV) Ensemble
Размер: 18 Кб

This is my message in a bottle. (джен)

1   23.02.2024    archiveofourown.org   
Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen visits her brother.
She brings the message and causes the ripples.
Персонажи: Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen & Rhaenyra Targaryen, Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen & Lucerys Velaryon (Son of Rhaenyra)
Размер: 14 Кб

Непрожитая жизнь (слэш)

1   22.02.2024    archiveofourown.org   
Об одной случайной встрече, что переворачивает жизнь с ног на голову, и о том, как важно жить здесь и сейчас, не откладывая это на потом. Автор: Anonymous
Персонажи: Original Male Character/Original Male Character, Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Lucerys Velaryon (Son of Rhaenyra), Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Floris Baratheon, Original Male Character(s)
Размер: 22 Кб

Stand on your own. (джен)

1   20.02.2024    archiveofourown.org   
King Viserys dies earlier.
That changes everything.
Персонажи: Aegon II Targaryen & Rhaenyra Targaryen
Размер: 9 Кб

The Man in the Pearl Mask (смешанная)

0   18.02.2024    archiveofourown.org   
The Valryan gods foresee what destruction Lucerys Velaryon’s death will bring and decide to intervene. They cannot stop the dragons from dancing but they can change the tune.
Lucerys comes back from the dead thanks to Balerion’s intervention and decides that, since he failed to help his mother’s cause as himself, he should become someone different - the masked, mute, mystery dragonrider known...>>
Автор: leonanette
Фандомы: House of the Dragon (TV), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin
Персонажи: Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Lucerys Velaryon (Son of Rhaenyra), Cregan Stark/Jacaerys Velaryon, Baela Targaryen/Helaena Targaryen, Balerion the Valyrian God (A Song of Ice and Fire), Syrax the Valyrian God (A Song of Ice and Fire), Valyrian Gods (A Song of Ice and Fire), Aegon II Targaryen, Alicent Hightower, Daeron Targaryen (Son of Viserys I), Alys Rivers of House Strong, Daemon Targaryen, Otto Hightower, Laenor Velaryon, Rhaenyra Targaryen, Rhaenys Targaryen Velaryon, Rhaena Targaryen (Daughter of Daemon), Tyraxes the God (ASoIaF), Vermithor | Jaehaerys I Targaryen's Dragon, Silverwing | Alysanne Targaryen's Dragon, Corlys "The Sea Snake" Velaryon, Erryk Cargyll, Floris Baratheon, Borros Baratheon, Jason Lannister, Ormund Hightower, Mervyn Flowers, Unwin Peake, Willis Fell
Размер: 1 091 Кб

the great (джен)

0   18.02.2024    archiveofourown.org   
jacaerys velaryon is sent back in time to prevent the dance of dragons. mayhem ensues. Автор: highwaytohell
Персонажи: Jacaerys Velaryon, Old Gods (A Song of Ice and Fire), Balerion the Valyrian God (A Song of Ice and Fire), Arrax the Valyrian God (A Song of Ice and Fire), Vermax the Valyrian God (A Song of Ice and Fire), Vermax | Jacaerys Velaryon's Dragon, Cannibal the Wild Dragon (A Song of Ice and Fire), The Drowned God (A Song of Ice and Fire), Valyrian gods - Character, Rhaenyra Targaryen, Lucerys Velaryon (Son of Rhaenyra), Laenor Velaryon, Harwin Strong, Joffrey Velaryon, Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen, Viserys I Targaryen, Corlys "The Sea Snake" Velaryon, Baela Targaryen, Rhaena Targaryen (Daughter of Daemon), Rhaenys Targaryen Velaryon, Daemon Targaryen, Cregan Stark
Размер: 178 Кб

The Death of War (гет)

0   14.02.2024    archiveofourown.org   
I saw the trailer for House of the Dragon season 2 and it just broke my heart how devastated Rhaenyra look. Since I know a lot of what will happen because I read the books. I decided I wanted to write them a happy ending. 😊
The Gods realize that the Targaryens are about to kill each other, especially after Lucerys's death. They have seen the way Rhaenyra's heart has harden and they want to sa...>>
Автор: havingfunwithfanfic
Фандомы: House of the Dragon (TV), House of the Dragon (TV) RPF, A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, A Song of Ice and Fire & Related Fandoms
Персонажи: Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Original Female Character(s), Daemon Targaryen/Rhaenyra Targaryen, Viserys I Targaryen, Alicent Hightower, Rhaenys Targaryen Velaryon, Original Child Character(s), Original Characters
Размер: 552 Кб

"The New Life of the Green Queen" (смешанная)

1   10.02.2024    archiveofourown.org   
"What if... this time it's Otto who goes back in time? Will he make the same mistakes or will he make different decisions?"
English is not my native language, so I apologize for any errors and the translator.
And it's my own fic, just in another language :D
Автор: Tye137
Фандомы: A Song of Ice and Fire & Related Fandoms, House of the Dragon (TV)
Персонажи: Daemon Targaryen/Rhaenyra Targaryen, Alicent Hightower/Larys Strong, Criston Cole/Alicent Hightower, Alicent Hightower/Tyland Lannister, Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen, Aegon II Targaryen, Helaena Targaryen, Daeron Targaryen (Son of Viserys I), Seasmoke | Addam Velaryon's Dragon, Viserys I Targaryen
Размер: 16 Кб

Брачный сезон (слэш)

1   09.02.2024    archiveofourown.org   
Он подпирал щеку, смотрел на сундучок и пытался угадать личность человека, который наверняка перед этим сам так и сидел, решив вдруг подарить ему, Люку, яйцо. Автор: Akane_ami
Размер: 13 Кб

Heirs to the Iron Throne 

0   07.02.2024    archiveofourown.org   
Somehow, despite of sleeping with Harwin, Rhaenyra managed to give birth to Velaryon-looking babies.
(Because everyone seems to forget Targaryens used to intermarried with Velaryons, so why shouldn't she be able to give birth to babies carrying those genes)
Автор: Glaciaswings (Flamie)
Персонажи: Rhaenyra Targaryen & Laenor Velaryon, Harwin Strong/Rhaenyra Targaryen/Laenor Velaryon, Rhaena Targaryen (Daughter of Daemon)/Jacaerys Velaryon, Helaena Targaryen/Lucerys Velaryon (Son of Rhaenyra), Joffrey Velaryon, Aemma Velaryon, Alicent Hightower, Viserys I Targaryen, Rhaenys Targaryen Velaryon, Corlys "The Sea Snake" Velaryon, Amanda Arryn, Aegon II Targaryen, Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen
Размер: 84 Кб

Взять то, что не принадлежит (слэш)

1   05.02.2024    archiveofourown.org   
Все уверяли его, что омеге не положено желать другого омегу. Что это невозможно. Что омеги принадлежат альфам. Автор: Anonymous
Размер: 14 Кб
123456 ... 181920
ПОИСК
ФАНФИКОВ

Закрыть
Закрыть
Закрыть